Authors are invited to submit full research papers (up to 15 pages) describing original research results, case studies and tools; and short new ideas/work-in-progress papers (up to 6 pages) describing new approaches, techniques and/or tools that are not fully validated yet.
Papers should conform to the Springer LNCS style specified at
and should describe, in English, original work that has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Papers must be submitted in PDF format via the EasyChair submission at
- Abstract Submission: Friday 23 February 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 2 March 2018
- Notification: Monday 9 April 2018
- Camera ready: Monday 23 April 2018
- Conference: 27-29 June 2018